Dr. D. Lee McCluskeyDr. D. Lee McCluskey completed his PhD in Clinical Psychology and he is a Licensed Psychologist in the state of Texas. Dr. McCluskey believes that the therapeutic relationship is the basis of effective clinical practice and strives to show caring and concern while gently encouraging his patients to move beyond their old patterns of thinking and behaving. Dr. McCluskey believes that psychological evaluation starts with listening to the patient and their family so that he may understand the context in which behavior occurs. All human beings have history and said history provides the context in which behavior occurs. Dr. McCluskey also believes that clinical practice should be firmly based on sound behavioral science, and all services provided to patients should be based on cutting-edge behavioral research.
Be part of our growing team!Pediatric Psychological Testing Services (PPTS) is seeking Licensed Clinical Psychologists to conduct independent psychological assessments and therapy. Our mission is to develop, provide, and facilitate comprehensive and compassionate Speech, Occupational, and Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy, as well as other Psychological Services to children. We utilize a multidisciplinary approach in providing effective and personalized multilingual therapeutic intervention that enhances the lives of the children we serve and their families. Open Position:
- We are looking for Clinical Psychologists to join our dynamic multidisciplinary team and support our continued growth.
- Create and complete evaluations that diagnose Autism, with the use of standardized diagnosing assessments, such as the ADOS, CARS, GARS-2, ADI-R, etc.
- Coordinate with Speech and Occupational Therapists to develop comprehensive Autism assessments on children aged 2-18.
- At least two (2) years of experience with Intellectual Testing, Academic/Learning Disability Evaluation, Adaptive Functioning Evaluation, Autism Screening, Personality Assessment, and Full/Abbreviated Neuropsychological Evaluation in children ages 3-18.
- Can preferably work in an in-person setting
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a strong plus.
- Can work flexible hours. We can work around your current schedule.
- Need to be a Texas Licensed Psychologist.
- Has experience with scoring, administration, and interpretation of psychological and neuropsychological assessments, as well as writing reports related to these.
- Full-time, Contractual, or Part-Time (work for 2-3 days per week)
- Curriculum Vitae (include your current license number on the file)
- Schedule Availability